Saturday, March 14, 2009

别来惹我

Dont u think u have the qualification to laugh on people?think on urself before u point on something which go against ur style and laugh at it.........as ur fren,i really hope u can change it so that ur frens beside u will be more and more and not lesser!!!!Im quite emo recently and sorry if i had offended u ...im at my own way...maybe ur mind and thinking are not same v me,it dosen mean that i must follow all ur wish ... by the way,i wont put in heart and i still treat u as my best fren.....hehe.....

3 comments:

mscool said...

just be what u wanna be... don care so much what others said... becoz u r living ur own life, not them...
and don emo la.. u r always my happy kenari~ cheers~

Canary said...

haha.yalo.im always happy one..canot change my style...hehe

Lynn said...

wow~ mscool also here..i agree v u, don care so much what other said, just be urself..