Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Assignment




All my frens hav been rushing for the conflict law assignment due to the duedate is the cuming monday,haha,i still wasting my time here bloging and hearing song and even playing games......today....heard that my fren was fell down yesterday.....she had turn my bad mood into a good mood back ,while hearing she describe the process she fell down,i was laugh like the insane ppl inside my car ,lynn inside our gang is always be the laugh point for us ....bit pity..but she brings lots of fun for us even sometimes her slow thinking might causing the blood all burst out...seldom hang out v them recently,maybe all ppl are busy for thier own things and today they going to watch Twilight which i had watched before.So i stay at home again tonight,can save money also la.....hehe.....oh swt...i forget my title is assignment...out of topic....if my midterm out of topic i think i will die "cham desu"...wakaka.....i go do my assignment 1st....sayonara.....oyasuminasai.....

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I am so important to you..if no me, your life will be dull..haha!!

Canary said...

hehe...coz u always become our laugh point ma...dun hav u then no ppl let us laugh....wakaka

m3i c5i said...

wah..canary...u so bad !!! laugh ppl o.....haha...act i also laugh like hell when lynn told me...haha...