Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bad day

Today my life really sucks,10am wake up and go for the tutorial class with good mood,who noes my lectuerer didn come,gek ,i think maybe she sick or having some emergency stuff.Had a brunch(breakfast + lunch) at Din cafe,then go to bear house to conquer her bed...wakaka....lying on her bed to spend to my 5 hours there....,dull....,sudenly something flash into my mind--->hah,i can dl some game to play through my hp....Such a stupid idea had made me lost my rm50......the digi center charge me for rm50 for dl such useless games,......oh gosh.....This had make me down for whole dayz....my saving money plan fail d.....i planned not to hang out v buddies for this week to save some money sumore.....i even sacrifice my "eyes of malaysia" and tea v gang of animals.......haiz.....down down down......人算不如天算

No comments: